Data Security Statistics
The following categories discuss some of the latest data security statistics regarding cybercrimes and computer technologies. Law enforcement is starting to take this threat serious, but still a lot more has to be done. Most company executives don’t know or understand the gravity of the threat or what a breach can cost them or their company. These pages are designed to inform of the latest threats that can lead to cyber attacks. We will be making constant additions as new information becomes available. So please check back periodically.
TED Video: Mikko Hypponen: Three types of online attack
Did You Know
- Cloud Data Security Threats – As companies move to the cloud, what are their risks?
- Data Security Breaches – 2011 is the year of the hacker
- Mobile Devices Data Security Theft – It’s no longer laptops being stolen
- Password Data Security Threats – How important are secure passwords
- Data Security Privacy Laws Threats – What federal and state legislation deals with data privacy
- Social Media Data Security Threats – An employee’s personal account can bankrupt your company
- Spam & Malware Data Security Threats – How are hackers getting in and the cost
- Data Security Threat Costs – Breaking down the direct and indirect costs incurred from a data breach