Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance Now Includes Authenticated Access –
Delivered by Power Logon®
Ladera Ranch, CA – March 29, 2016 – Access Smart, LLC, a multi-factor authentication cybersecurity provider, today announced that the company has joined the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance Program. The company’s multi-factor enterprise password management solution adds an extra layer of cybersecurity during the initial logon process to the Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing platform.
Microsoft’s Enterprise Cloud Alliance seeks to create, nurture and grow a strong eco-system across a broad set of Enterprise Cloud Products. With this alliance, Microsoft delivers the best on premise, hosted and Public Cloud solutions in the industry. The Alliance promotes and supports partners providing integrations and extensions to existing Microsoft products. As part of Microsoft’s Enterprise Cloud Alliance, Access Smart provides its flagship application. Most importantly, Power LogOn enables both secure and convenient, multi-factor authentication of the user before accessing the cloud environment.
“The problem with passwords is not their complexity, length or change frequency,” said Dovell Bonnett, founder and CEO of Access Smart. “The problem is putting the weakest link in the security chain in charge of them… the employee. Utilizing Power Logon to authenticate users into the Microsoft Cloud during the initial logon process insures that data is secure all the way from fingertips to storage. Because employees don’t have to type or even know their passwords, Power LogOn protects networks from keyloggers, phishing and spam emails, sticky note security and any other unfortunate end user password management attempts.”
Access Smart believes that cybersecurity must start when the computer is first turned on and authentication must continue through the entire computer activity. Power Logon provides the convenience employees crave and the high security IT requires to safeguard computer networks. Power LogOn makes the ID badge a secure token employees use to enter through both the physical and virtual doors.
Here are just a few advantages of Power Logon®:
- Employees no longer have to remember, type or manage passwords.
- Employees self-enroll from their own computers.
- Combine with physical access for single access ID card to manage.
- Reduces help desk calls to reset passwords by 70% or higher.
- Secure logon into Microsoft Windows 7 – 10 (32/64-bit), Azure, Office 365, Internet Explorer 8 – 11, SQL Server, Windows Server 2000 and above, websites, and many other third-party applications.
- Enterprise password manager with high security features to meet all government privacy compliancy laws.
- Passwords are centrally managed by IT and not by employees.
- Encrypted password files stay within the organization’s network, and are not stored in some third-party, big data server that hackers target.
Low cost of Ownership
- Simply add Power Logon® to an organization’s existing employee access control ID badges. No re-issuance or re-calling badges.
- Works with a number of card technologies like magnetic stripe, 125 kHz Proximity, 13.56 MHz RFID, contact smartcards, CAC, PIV, CIV, biometrics, NFC, and more.
- Transferable licenses help manage employee turnover.
- No annual renewal or subscription fees on licenses.
- Learn more about how Power Logon secures your network before the firewall, visit: www.Access-Smart.com/
- Designed specifically for corporate and government enterprise networks, Power LogOn is not a consumer product. Check out our FIPS 140-2 Verified, SQL Server 2014 Certified, and made in America designations… because we take security seriously!
About Access Smart®, LLC
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Ladera Ranch, California, Access Smart, LLC (a certified CA Small Business) empowers businesses, agencies and institutions to regain control over their computers and networks at the point of entry. Authentication, authorization and non-repudiation do not have to be cumbersome to be effective. For more, visit www.access-smart.com.com
# # #
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, press only:
Access Smart LLC, (949) 218-8754, info@Access-Smart.com.
Note to editors: To view additional information on Access Smart or Power LogOn, please visit http://www.Access-Smart.com